Paneer – 250 gms
Besan Flour – 1 1/2 cups
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Peppercorn – 1/4 tsp
Ajwain – 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek Leaves ( dry ) – 1 tsp
Raw Mango – 1, peeled and chopped
Dry Pomegranate Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Tomato – 1, grated
Coriander leaves ( cut ) – 1/2 cup
Mint leaves ( cut ) – 1 cup
Green Chillies – 4
Salt – to taste
Oil – as needed
- Mix besan gram flour, red chilli powder, peppercorn, ajwain fenugreek leaves, baking powder, salt in a bowl.
- Add water to make a thick batter and set it aside.
- Peel skin of mango and cut into pieces.
- Cut tomato, green chilli into pieces.
- Grind mango with pomegranate powder, lemon juice, tomato, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, salt to chutney.
- Cut paneer into cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip paneer cubes in batter, fry in oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney.